Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gettin' a Grip!


It's all on track! Less than 5 weeks (I think right?) and I'm feeling pretty on top of the material, or at least more on top of it than when I got a 32 two years ago, which is good!

Posts are a a little "few and far in between" cause I am dedicating majority of my spare time to this MCAT crap. I have just finished all the material I need to get thru except bio. Still a little worried about Gen Chem, but have plenty of time to plug the leaks. Listening to "Shut Up and Dance" off my favorite Aerosmith album, "Get a Grip". Loving life - its all good today!

edit: It's 1am on Sunday night, and I just finished an official AAMC MCAT physics section, and got a 13!!!!!! I'm stoked. Especially considering that I got a 9 on the real thing 2 years ago. This is huge - its awesome to see my work paying off! I rock. I was going to do a bio section tonight, but I am going to sleep instead... Bio is all memorization anyways, and I haven't done any memorization yet. Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment