Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ENTP

So I took the meyers-briggs personality test twice today from two different websites, and got the same results twice, which I guess is encouraging: I probably don't have split personality disorder, and perhaps there is something to it since I got it twice. Reproducibility counts for something in my book. Apparently, I am ENTP, which is "the inventor", like Tesla (him again...), and Walt Disney. I'm in good company.

E=extroverted. I could have told you that.
N=intuition. As opposed to sensing. I'm more abstract than concrete. Yes sir, I'm a big picture kind of guy. A dreamer. I trust my gut feelings and go with them.





T=thinking. As opposed to feeling. I am a sucker for logic I suppose. But this was my least strong attribute both times, so I am pretty feeling as well. Complete package really.
P=perceiving. As opposed to judging. I hang back, watch the battlefield before picking my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment