Friday, April 22, 2011

"I have a secret - I pooped my pants"


OK - it's Friday, I'm tired, not feeling at all witty, and I need to get some infantile humour out of my system. So here it is. This guy, Joseph Ducreux, was a painter dude in the olden days, and for some reason, he insisted on creating paintings that, when taken out of context, are just hilarious. Here are a couple that caught my eye. Enjoyez-vous.





You've seen this fellow before. What can I say? Brilliant. I'm a sucker for that winning grill. My woman is indeed a heavy metal miner!!


You've seen this fellow before as well. What can I say? I'm a sucker for subaquatic pineapple.




OK, that's it. Got it all out of my system. I promise that in my next post, we shall be returning to high-quality, informative posts all about the med school application process, sprinkled with only the highest-of-brow humour, and a minimum number of metal-related tangents...

...cause that's what you've all come to expect of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment