Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Night Insight - You're Welcome

I have decided that on Fridays, I shall impart some wisdom to my gentle readers via the Socratic Method. Thus:

Quiz time:

Japan is better than America because:

a) They have a mainstream metal band called Sex Machineguns

b) The Sex Machineguns music video has hot Ringu-zombie girls in it

c) The only white guy in Sex Machineguns (I think he's white) has corn rows... corn rows. While the rest of the band has baddddassss long hair

d) They have sushi

e) All of the above



If you answered e, congratulations, you have learned much from my Friday Night Insight.


EDIT: Upon closer viewing, it is probable that the guy with the cornrows is actually Japanese like the rest of them, thereby destroying my point c above. However, you KNOW that if there had been a white guy in the band, he'd probably have cornrows or a bald spot, or he would be massively fat, or he'd have a cameltoe or something. Not hatin' on America, just sayin...


No comments:

Post a Comment