Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busses: Public Menace or Necessary Evil?

This is how you learn a lesson.

This morning, I woke up at 7:40am, the usual time for work, and just couldn't force myself out of bed. I normally take the 8:15 bus that stops right outside my house, but after a long night of filling out secondary apps (only 3 left!), I thought, What the heck, I'll sleep another half hour and catch the next bus. So I slept.

I stepped out of my house at 8:27am this morning, and arrived at work at 10:44am. Yes. It took me more than 2 hours to get here. It's about 5 miles away. I could have literally crawled to work faster. Thank you bus system. Go **** yourself.

On a happier note, I only have 3 weeks left till I get to move to New England! So excited. The southwest has been good to me, but I am so ready to leave - it's just too goddamn hot all the time. Also, did I mention that In Waves by Trivium just came out? It deflowered my ear-holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment