Friday, June 10, 2011

So metal...so, so metal.

So a lot is going on in my life right now, but first and foremost is the release of Iconoclast by Symphony X. I have waited, what, 3 years for this? 4? I dont even know.

Here is a complete list of things that rock harder than this album:













And here is a complete list of things that rock hard, but less hard than this album:

1) Steven Tyler circa 1985 at the top of his game boning 11 groupies having just rocked a sold out show at Madison Square Garden.

2) Winning a life-time supply of awesomeness and blowing it all in Vegas.

3) A nun punching out a shark underwater while being chased by a killer robot.

4) Rocks

5) A totally metal Flying V guitar that shoots lasers and beer.

6) Metallica armwrestling Megadeth, and then both of them winning and playing a free 9-day-long show together, with Jesus H. Christ opening for them, but he's not righteous enough so god comes down and pees diamonds on everybody, but then the devil comes up from hell with Dimebag Darrell, and Dime grabs a guitar and plays dueling solos with Kirk Hammett with Satan on drums. Yeah...


So anyways, I can't sufficiently describe how close to tears of joy I am over Symphony X's new album. At the same time, I am trying to get my med school applications out, but I am waiting on a bunch of chodes to send me stuff without which I can't submit, so that's lame.

Other than that, I have decided to move across the country again, back to the east coast, which is awesome. If there are people in the MA/NY/CT/NH/VT/ME area who want to start a totally ass-blasting metal band with me, hit me up!!




p.s. props to Rye-Bread on DeviantArt for the amazing nun-and-shark painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment