Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Rule

New Rule- You have to stop doing this:

(through texting)

Heavy Metal Vixen: "OMG, huge news! It's so big!"

Me: "Cool whats up?"

HMV: "I can't tell you right now, I'll tell you later."

Me: "Boo. Fine"


(2 minutes later)

HMV: "OMG I dont even know what to do with this info! It's so huge!"

Me: "Well tell me already jeez!"

HMV: "No, I can't! Later"

Me: "Fine"

(2 minutes later)

HMV: "If I don't tell someone my face is going to explode and brains are going to squoosh out of my ears and I'ma shit my chones!! Holy blue chipmunks are going to come tearing out of my cornhole unless I tell someone! Ahhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhh!! OMG ZOMG! The world is going to end if I don't tell somebody right this instant! Its the (best/worst dont know which) news of my life!" etc.

Me: (kill myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment