Monday, May 9, 2011

Axl was ill... did a lot of thinking


Yes, I was sick in bed for the last week. My life has been on hold as my body took bloody vengeance against me. I have since recovered, and now find that I am suddenly a day away from getting back my MCAT scores, 2 days away from the deadline for my Anatomy final exam, 2 days away from my birthday, and 10 days away from (drumroll please)... SYSTEM OF A DOWN SHOW!!! With Gogol Bordello opening! It's going to be ridiculous.

But how am I paying for tickets, you ask? Well actually those are a gift from my female, woot! But still, how do I pay my rent and all the goddamn application fees for AAMCAS and AACOMAS? Glad you asked, cause it's time for another installment of:

"Axl's Foolproof Yule-Tide Debt-Free Seven-Percent Solution to Paying for Med School"


1) Tech Support Guy-
What? Axl Rose knows computers? Does Pinnochio have wooden balls? Computers are everywhere, they are ubiquitous. To not know computers is to be a blind man trying to Cathernine-Zeta-Jones-it through a room full of lasers. Wait... actually she couldn't see the lasers in that room could she... bad analogy. I guess not knowing computers would be more like a deaf man on America's Best Dance Crew, which, by the way is a quality show... In any case, tech support is a crucial and honorable job, and a great side-gig for paying your way through med school.


2) Shake-Weight Commercial Model-
What can I say about the shake weight that hasn't already been said. It's one of man's highest accomplishments. And by highest, I of course mean that you had to be high to think of this thing and have to be high to think this is a good idea/buy it/use it/watch the commercial. And while everybody is watching the commercial, you might as well get in there! Raise your profile! Who knows what kind of career opportunities await successful shake-weight commercial alumni? Why, you could...um...well you have a great "in" for male prostitution basically...or politics.


3) Human Sushi Plate-
OK so this might seem a little demeaning. But you know what, you get to eat any sushi still left on you at the end of the night. And you get flowers to cover your nips.

No comments:

Post a Comment