Monday, February 21, 2011

Relentless Reckless Forever


Yes, this sums up my attitude pretty well.

Relentless, reckless, forever is:

a) The name of the forthcoming highly anticipated new Children of Bodom album

b) A great great name for a band

c) My approach to stealing med school

d) All of the above.



If you answered d, you are smart. If you answered anything but d, you are dumb.

Yes, at times, I wish that my approach to this whole thing had been more methodical, more well thought out. Had I worked harder in college, gotten better grades, I'd be in med school today. But, as I have stated previously, I don't regret the path I have taken to this point. I merely wonder sometimes how things would have been different if instead of growing my hair out, getting wicked-good at guitar, and getting wasted after every gig, I had grown my...knowledge hair out..., gotten wicked-good at orgo, and gotten down to some wholesome studying every saturday night...

But yeah, no regrets, just moving forward from this point.

I have begun thinking about my list of schools to apply to. It's a pretty important consideration, since you have to apply to schools that, above all, are a good fit. Oh yeah, and you have to have the numbers. Speaking of which, I took a practice full-length Kaplan MCAT yesterday and scored 31, which I guess is a good starting point. Anyways, Relentless Reckless Forever comes out in a few days - so buy that. Also, Beast by Devildriver comes out tomorrow (!!!) so buy that!

Metal/Medicine musings complete. End log.

No comments:

Post a Comment