Friday, July 22, 2011

Der turk er jerbs!

Ugh - craziness.

-I have completed about 15 secondaries out of 22, so I'm almost there. My soul has been completely sucked out of my face. Like a dementor.

-Tomorrow, we are moving to the east coast! Which is exciting, but there's a lot to do. It's going to be a hell of a road trip- I'm gonna see some corn fields! I might even keep a Totally Metal Pre-Med Road Trip Diary and post it here! And I might not!

So there's all that. Instead of dwelling on the massive list of shit I got to do before tomorrow, I will dwell on:

5 Awesome Things by Axl Rose the Pre-med-not-the-singer

1) In Waves. Its the name of an about-to-be-released album and just-released single by Trivium. It rocks so hard. I was afraid that Trivium was over for a minute there, but they're back, hardcore. Two thumbs up. And speaking of music...

2) Spotify. The king of online streaming music service is finally available in the USA, and I got it! It's by invitation only right now, but I gots dem connexions. I've been test-driving it, and I have to say, it's quite metal. One thumb and a half up.

3) Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I saw the HPot movie over the weekend. It was sweet, but mostly I was excited about the trailer for the Rise movie. It looks sick. Two simian knuckle-thumbs up. And speaking of simians...

4) Messin with Sasquatch. My favorite commercial campaign by far. They are all on youtube, and they will make you smile, chortle, and, at times, guffaw. Watch them.


5) South Park. It's been around for a long time, but honeslty, every time I come back to it, it's good for some laughs. Do you all remember "Der terk er jerbs"? With all the rednecks complaining about people from the future taking their jobs? Classic. Goood good times.


That is all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment