Sunday, November 13, 2011
Wait (More) Like a Boss
But I suppose this is as good a chance as any to recap what has gone on up to this point:
1) I f-ed up my college transcript with shitty grades, due to a lack of effort (or at least, a lack of effort in class. I put plenty of effort in to my guitar skills!). That was circa 2007.
2) I went out in to the real world (NYC) and got reamed by life/ my terrible job/ being poor/ trying to be a musician.
3) I rebooted my life. Left NYC and moved to Philly where I got a master's degree in biotechnology (and got reamed by student loans). Applied to med school unsuccessfully (sort of). Met my woman in Philly, and we moved to...
4) The Desert Southwest. Had a great year working in a lab. Retook the MCAT and pwned it. Reapplied to med school.
5) Got 6 interviews. Moved to New England.
Which brings us to today. The interviews occurred between 1 and 8 weeks ago. And now, we wait...
Alter Bridge: AB III
Protest the Hero: Scurrilous
Mr. Big: What If?
So yeah... I haven't gotten in to med school yet, but I am close...so close.